2005-04-25

Reunions

(below Safeway article fixed for Mr. G4Cube)

So, Mr. G4Cube came to visit yesterday, as did Mr. Mechanic and Mrs. Hawaii. I leaned over to Wesley and remarked, "We should chase our English pastor out of town more often." I miss all these people. I went to sit down in the library, to get away from the kids playing Magic and all the appetizing food smells (I foolishly waited, and it was all gone!). Next thing i know, Mr. G4Cube is chatting me up, and i'm watching him take a bone out of his little cubeling's mouth. I didn't even realize we were catching up until he said, "Move over here so i can talk to you without yelling across the table." Hahahaha. Being hungry leaves me in a stumbling, zombie-like state. Mmmm. Brains.

Anyway. The subtextual message of the sermon, besides Pastor Dan expecting God to totally take care of the church, was that great leaders leave the church. This may be my cue to exit, stage right. But i don't think i have anywhere to go.

Later that evening, I was hanging out with Mr. silentevo (for purely nerdy CS reasons, i assure you), and Mr. Hawaii hopped onto one of those fancy chat programs. We sent to Mr. Hawaii: "We have your wife. If you want her back, you'd better come to LA and get her."

Everyone who is anyone should be in town next weekend, except for Jolene. Is it bad to be more excited about whom i get to see than the actual main event?

No comments: