2005-05-11

Cower before me, mewling fools!

I am your administrator now! All power flows through me!

The senior pastor at church is so funny. He looks over at me, and says, "I am too busy to hear everyone's complaints all the time. If anyone has concerns about the fellowships, they will go to Eric. And if Eric decides they need to go to me, he will talk to me."

Of course, he says all this in his cheerful, fobby accent about ten decibels louder than anyone else is speaking in the meeting. (he's a bit hard of hearing) I :heart: this guy. He never speaks in terms of "can" or "should"-- he speaks in terms of "will."

(The above is a sample of a conversation, not reality as it currently stands. If you really have complaints or concerns, go through the usual channels.)

I have, like, ten million meetings tonight. Mr. Monrovia says i need to get out of the rut and jump up and down in a fountain somewhere. Wise man, says i, but nonetheless... off to my first of many!

No comments: