2006-10-23

Quick bit of tech:
Gmail macros and labels are mighty useful and attractive. You have to install the greasemonkey plug-in, but it is a trivial install.

I jammed my fingers playing basketball over the weekend. My hand is pretty swollen up. Kind of cool. Definitely my favorite comment: "You're going to have trouble coding like that. Oh, wait, you don't use vi." As if we're some sort of troglodyte-like, non-vi using subspecies. Elitist programmer snobs. We hates them.

The podcasting world has finally penetrated my ivory towers (in order of recommendation):
(joy!) This American Life
APM: Marketplace Takeout
Mars Hill Bible Church
Ask a Ninja
APM: Marketplace
APM: Marketplace Money
Bach podcast from Magnatunes
Desiring God Sermon Audio (John Piper)
ESPN: PTI
NPR: Sunday Puzzle
Downloadable Content (the Penny Arcade podcast)

No comments: